This course is designed for executives interested in pursuing Lean System Methodologies. The course will provide an executive level introduction to the basic fundamentals needed to build a lean enterprise.
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and/or operations staff responsible for the implementation of lean methods. The course covers the fundamentals needed to build a lean enterprise and is based on standardized management deployment systems. Participants will start with the Lean Model and work through Kaizen (elimination of waste through continuous improvement), Standardized Work, Autonomation (Jidohka), Just-in-Time methodologies, and Heijunka (production leveling and control).
Advanced workshops available on these topics. Please call us at 515.457.6243 for more information.
• Material and Information Flow Mapping (building a just-in-time system)
• 5 Ss; Organization and Visual Management
• Standardized Work
• Kaizen: Elimination of Waste
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
• Single Minute Exchanges of Dies (SMED)
• Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke)