• A strategy for near exponential growth
• A set of tactics to synchronize efforts
• An step-by-step implementation system
• A catalyst aligning the leadership team’s actions
• A stretch from the current paradigm
• Clarity – envisioning what is possible
• Capability – developing the ability to get there
• Collaboration – vulnerability based trust
• Confidence – calculated and managed risks
We do a first cut filter to understand the potential available. Unfortunately, REDLINE is not achievable for all companies.
We do a comprehensive analysis of the potential available, customize a strategy and tactics tree and present the plan to the leadership team. We present our approach and financial structure of how it works.
We spend 4 days with the leadership team taking them through their customized Strategy & Tactics Tree to gain buy-in and commitment to what is possible. We look for 100% commitment from each member of the leadership team before moving forward.
We develop a comprehensive project plan from the Strategy & Tactics Tree to drive our actions. We monitor our actions relative to the plan to ensure that we are staying on-track, on-budget and within scope.
We need to ensure that whatever actions are undertaken and improvements made, that they can be sustained long-term, otherwise we can’t count it as a win.